Thursday, September 27, 2007

On the way getting rid of music at work

Feel like getting rid music off my working hours. Yup, that's right! Headphones and earphones are no good for the ears, so better get rid of them as soon as possible or as frequent as possible.

Due to the nature of work, I have to rely on music to bring some fun to my boring working hours. However, recently I experienced pain on the nerves near my left ear. At first, I thought it was merely because I had too much biscuits, but the pain did not go away after I stopped eating biscuits or drinking MILO.

So, I decided to stop using them. Today, I have only used my headphone for less than 15 minutes. And that was during lunch time listening to the Japanese Textbook CDs.

Cool! It would be good if I can focus on my work without the help of music in the future.

Wish me luck, buddies! :P

3.06pm
Discrepancies made by my SA during the review of my reports are confusing me. Why we get the blame while there are no standardization from the supervisors' end? How on earth shall I know which is correct, which is wrong and which one to follow? Two out of ten he will give me a different answer for the same question.

It is just so stupid for all the discrepancies and redundancies occur in the office. Same as 'stupid idiot".

No comments:

Post a Comment