Monday, September 24, 2007

A Blue Week

Sigh, it's Friday again. Others have blue Monday, while I found Friday is even bluer at times.

A tough week is ending soon. Tough, not because of the workload is heavy, just that I'm not motivated for this week. Why? It's the shift work system that's driving me nut. Though the management confirmed that the normal working hours won't be dimissed, but it's only for temporary, in my opinion. By the time the management has trained enough analysts, all of us who's anti-shift will be pressured to work shift.

Pessimistic? Darh, I just can't be optimistic about this. This is real life - employer will not care about employees' wellfare. That's the truth, so true that it makes life sad.

Felt like simply do the work, but I just couldn't. Once I started to simply glance through the screen, I felt insecure. Yea, that's not me, who always seek for perfection. Gosh, then I'll be work like "kek".

No comments:

Post a Comment