Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Evolving into Zombi

Arhhhhhh....so sleepy. Motivation has been stolen away from me. Soon I'll be dragging my body to work, like a zombi. Yucks, a zombi who eats human beings' flesh. Urghhhh!

Bad sign. This is a sign of me leaving the job soon. Struggling, I want my promotion. I see the rocketish career advancement here. Aiks, will I be able to stop myself from evolving into zombi? Err, no idea. Let's just hope I will be able to.

3.00pm
It's 3pm but I'm still not in the mood of work yet. I'm still on the "Away" mode since this morning. NO, it's since last week. Oh gosh. What am I suppose to do?! Even the most inspiring Broadway musical songs are of no use. Helplessly demotivated. :(

4.42pm
I can't wait to grab my backpack and leave the office. Haiyo, why's the time crawling and not flying?! Ummmm, probably because I'm crawling and not flying while doing my job.

Why most of the management want to bully those that have resigned and waiting to leave the company? Can't the management just treats them like any other staff? If they've been treated fairly, especially after they thrown the resignation letter, they'll appreciate the company they are soon to leave more. At least they won't purposely screw up in their work. It's such a lost for the company if people screwing up in their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment