Thursday, September 20, 2007

Argghhhh...a terrible week - taihen desu ne

Sien. Suddenly felt like quitting the current job. Yea, affected by the new shift work system. Sad, all plans have to be modified again. Staggerred? Cancelled? Arghhh...sick of it!

Keeping myself MOTIVATED

Gosh, i've been slacking over the week. I need something to motivate myself. Where's all my motivation gone? In the drain or back in that recycle bin waiting for me to pick it up?

Hide my feelings from colleagues

Can I trust all my friends at work? I thought I could, but now I'm not sure. Not that I distrust them, just that I don't want to put all my feelings under the sun. At least not to my colleagues, espcially when it is work-related.

Maybe we just can't trust anyone in this world. Though not necessarily they'll tell the management about you, but gossips go around and there it is all about you are exposed to everyone.

sHaRiNg

Looking for someone to share everything - books, emotions, blogs, interesting websites, yummy food, etc. But where's that someone?

Happy time, I wanna share the laughter with you. Sad time, I hope you will bring me a box of tissues. Stressed out weeks, wishing you to go hiking with me on the weekends. Put on weight time, we'll go swimming together.

SHIT!!! I think I've gone crazy, insane, nut...I got excited when there's urgent cases. :( Dah...it must have been a sign of transforming into WORKAHOLIC. S.O.S - that's all I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment