Monday, June 2, 2008

Time to Say Goodbye

Have been blogging here since September last year inspired by all the dissatisfactions I have about my work and the company's management. Now, it's time to say goodbye, to my work and to all the grumbles, complaints, dissatisfactions, etc. I had for the past 14 months. Though it's a little too early to say goodbye with my job, but it's best to leave all those unhappinesses behind and to start looking forward to the new unknown workplace and work and duties, and definitely all the excitements that are waiting for me in Singapore. After all there is nothing else in this blog besides all my grumbles and unhappinesses I gained from my work.

Working in this company is very different from my previous one. Here I have only grumbles and complaints, while there I had all the sweet memories left behind which I wrote about in my Chinese blog.

Goodbye and see you all in my blog about my adventure in Singapore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment