Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's time to get a new place

It's been more than three days I couldn't sleep well and eat well. Even when the quite-nice X'mas buffet lunch yesterday didn't open up my appetite. This is just so weird, I've never had such "gloomy" stomach before.
Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner, I just don't feel like eating when I'm in front of the hawker stalls. Singapore food being not tasty is just one of the reasons, the most important part that lead to this no-appetite status is - I'm sick of dining out!!! And I miss my sisters who fight with me at the dinner table for a bigger portion of those yummy food Mum cooks. Food just taste a lot yummier when you share it with your loved ones, even though you have to bear with getting a smaller portion of them.
So, the resolution is I have to find a new place ASAP in order to be able to cook my own meals! Although my cooking is not as yummy as Mum's, it still taste a lot better than the ones served in hawker centres or highly priced restaurants because the taste is closer to Mum's cooking.
Just don't think I can survive more than a year in Singapore without "self-cooked" food. No longer home-cooked as I have to cook myself. *blek

4 comments:

  1. go find a maid to cook for you then homecook ady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, miss us so much le, tunggulah nanti you pulang, kami rampas you punya food lagi lo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. want us bring tasty food for you?? haha!! dont forget we will meet up nx tuesday!!!!
    SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. which tasty food you're talking about? hehe there are too many of them that i don't know which to ask you to bring. :P

    ReplyDelete