Monday, November 24, 2008

Coming home...

I'm coming home!!!
I prefer to use "coming home" instead of "going home" because it gives me a sense of closer to home as if I've always been home, though it's not grammatically correct.
It's been a tough week for me. I barely sleep for the past week, waking up at 6am and couldn't get into sleep after tossing and turning on the bed till 1am. I'm just too excited about coming home and so many things going around in my mind. My laptop is giving me a headache. I couldn't decide whether to carry it home or leave it here in my small room. Although Singapore is famous for being a safe country, it just doesn't give me a sense of security about leaving my laptop unattended for a week. If I'm to carry it home, I have to get a new laptop case as my 15.4" Dell laptop doesn't come with a case. I bought a laptop sleeve but it's of minimum protection to my laptop, which I worried that it couldn't "survive" in the long journey home.
I'm taking a 10-hour coach as flight ticket is too expensive and it just doesn't quite worth it to take a flight to Penang. It will probably take around 6 hours or more including check-in and transit. Whoa, that's too much time to spend for such an expensive option.
So, waking up at 6 in the morning and blogging about my worry over the journey. Lame!!! It's just as lame as the city lifestyle here.

3 comments: