Friday, January 11, 2008

Stop Complaining

I was trying to write in my Chinese blogger as I've been complaining too much for the past few weeks. I tried to churn something fun out of my brain. Sad. I couldn't think of anything that is fun about my work.

I used to share a lot of funny jokes from work place with my family. I stopped doing that since I changed job and become a due diligence research analyst. Sad. I've never have anything that is really fun and happy about the work or workplace to share with my family nor my friends.

What is good about this new job? Higher salary. Anything else? Career advancement opportunities. (It's too vague now, and I think all my hard work are in vain.) Is there anything else? (trying so hard to think of one) NO more!

Here I am, complaining again. But, I just can't help it. There must be ways to stop myself from complaining. There must be. Just that they haven't show themselves up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete