Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
It's been a while I never posted anything here. Busy, that's all I can say. And tired, with granny and work.
Granny is not getting better or worse, just as she is. There's nothing I can do to help nor improve the situation, so, I gave up.
Work, too much politics in it. Pissed, with that stupid appraisal system, which means nothing but a piece of junk. Within this company, nothing is worthwhile. All the hardwork, late nights, are all in vain. A recommendation for promotion from the supervisor and manager doesn't even help me to get a better bonus.
Am I quitting? Hmmm, I will, someday. I still want the promotion, not for the money, merely for the opportunities lie behind it.
Cheers! It's life, nothing we can change. So, laugh over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment