Friday, November 30, 2007

Gloomy Days...

I wonder if gloomy is the best word to describe my recent days.
Two months ago my granny tripped herself and fell, and broken her pelvic joint. She was hospitalized for a week. The first week she came home, we all yelled at her trying to stop her to walk to toilet as often as once in every 15 minutes. Eventually we gave in and let her do whatever she wants.
I wished that I don't have a granny, at that depressing weekend. We all started to get used to the situation, and pulled ourself out of all the frustrations and depressions after that first week.
Three weeks later, she was so ill and was hospitalized again, for five days. Glucose in her blood was too low, she passed out. The night before she passed out, she acted weirdly - treated us so nicely. In the afternoon the day before she passed out, she said "I know you did all these for my own good" to my elder sister when she took granny to pee. In the evening, she was so ill and wanted to see everyone. She held everyone's hands, as if she is soon to leave us. We all cried. First time in my life I saw my dad and all my sisters cried so sadly.
I thought I hated granny, however, I don't. I'm just angry at her, her actions to be specific.
Early this morning, she passed out and was hospitalized again. It's her blood glucose again. None of us cried, we were all prepared.
Do I hate her? I guess not, but I'm still very angry at her, for what she did to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment