Friday, March 14, 2008

Exciting Days with iMindMap


Finally I bought iMindMap - the mind mapping software from the mind mapping guru Tony Buzan. Before the decision was made, I struggle for weeks. As I am a beginner mind mapper, just started to learn mind mapping few months ago. I'm still seeking my ways to create and utilise mind mapping skills to improve my memory.I struggled between paying a fairly high amount (USD 115) for the software and helping to destroy the earth faster by drawing mind maps on papers. I never regret a moment after the purchase as I could've help saving trees while learning to improve my memory (I might come out with green ideas to save more trees using iMindMap. ^u^)Anyway, I will still do hand-drawn mind maps from time to time as I discover it's more fun creating images myself.There's no doubt that with iMindMap, I'll be able to save up a lot of time spent sketching, drawing, erasing on papers.Let's have a look of the mind maps I created using iMindMap.













No comments:

Post a Comment